Friday, May 20, 2011

The Top Ten Most Disturbing Events In Video Games :0

While there have been numerous images burned into my mind and left me awake at night in my video gaming history, joystickdivision.com definitely got me thinking with their, "Top Ten" list.

http://www.joystickdivision.com/2011/05/the_top_ten_disturbing_moments.php

I most certainly remember the Bioshock puppy-killing scene, and Link's near death encounter with Mommy Dad , but just seeing the video of Pyramid Head raping the white mannequins left my jaw on the floor.

That being said, once I checked out Joystick Divisions awesome list, it made me think of the ONE video game moment that actually made me scream. Not sure why as looking back, it's pretty tame. Just surprised I suppose. This is from Bioshock;



As if THAT is the most horrifying thing about Bioshock...

No comments:

Post a Comment